We have exciting opportunities for Technicians here at Adams Morey based at our Portsmouth dealership on a full-time basis.
***£2000 joining bonus***Subject to terms and conditions***
- Training now being given on electrical vehicles as well as fuel vehicles.
- Monday – Friday 8-5pm
- Competitive rates offered
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out repairs on commercial vehicles according to procedures and in a timely safe manner
- Carrying out fault diagnosis
- Reporting any faults/defects in accordance with the processes
- Completing relevant documents on the work you have completed including internal documents, customer documents and department of transport documents
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs
- Keeping your workplace clean and returning equipment to designated areas
- Complying with all health and safety regulations ensuring your workplace is safe at all times
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician
- A full Driving License (HGV Driving License would be beneficial but is not essential)
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent time keeping skills
- To understand the importance of accuracy.
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to plan ahead effectively and multi-task.
In return we’ll offer:
- An achievable & realistic OTE in the region of £32K to £35k
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A market leading manufacturer led training plan to develop your skills
- Pension contribution of 3%
- 22 annual days leave per year
- Personal and career development opportunities
If you are looking for a change or hunting a clear career-based training program, we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch with Georgina Morgan on 07833046904 or Rachel Byers on 07733 002826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org